Some sparks, in no particular order:
Wife to Hub:
1) Let's swim through the sea of remotes for a kiss....
2) Socks baby, take off your socks first....
3) After you brush your teeth, can you turn off the baby monitor?
4) We don't have to spoon all night, I promise.
5) Did you just put more hot water from the teapot in the tub for me? I guess I don't need to worry about a robe!
6) The girls' trip is canceled.
7) Did you just fold that laundry, that basket right there?
Hub to Wife*:
1) I'm game, if I don't have to worry about the alarm and waking you up for your blown-off-a-gazillion-times 5:45 a.m run tomorrow.
2) Wow, you decided not to wear your woolly sweater to bed?
3) The fantasy football picks are IN!
*Sorry for the unbalanced representation. Ten years, and I'm still trying to get inside Hub's head (not just his pants).